The Old Lesvos House
This museum was formed at the initiative of the progressive and diligent Marika Vlachou Molinou, President of the Woman’s Association of Lesvos and is in the ground floor of her mansion near the cathedral church. It is a revival in complete detail of the island house of 1800-1900 with all of its attractive and quaint furnishings. It also gives a complete picture of local folk art, folk artistic feeling and housekeeping. It thrills the viewer with its wealth of objects and by reminding of how calm and sweet the atmosphere was, even during difficult periods.?